2009年5月5日 星期二

weblog #17 Does Facebook Replace Face Time or Enhance It?

Facebook is now the most popular friend-making tool in America, or in the world. It is changing the way how people connect or communicate with each other like blogs or msn. I am not a Facebook user so I am not clear with how it works. The things I can talk about may be cell phone, msn, weblog and BBS.
I do not have many friends and I am not an aggressive person, so I seldom calls anyone or message anyone unless I have something important to tell. Weblog is almost the same thing. I have a blog, but I haven’t updated it for a long time, because no one would look at it after all, so why doing all the efforts? At the same time, I do not surf others weblog, because it is no use and it is wasting time.
On the other hand, I have been using BBS for about a year. I have known many people through it and became friends. I think BBS is a thing that once you know how to use it, it is very useful, in every aspect. When I post articles on BBS, I get responses more than on my own weblog, which makes me feel better and that is the reason why my weblog looks like remains now.

沒有留言: