2008年12月4日 星期四

weblog #9 Lots of TV and Web harms kids' health

According to Lots of TV and Web harms kids' health, exposure to media sources makes children more prone to a range of health problems including obesity and smoking.

After televisions are invented, people are getting more and more used to staring at screens for a long time and teenagers are the most group which is accepting those information. Research were conducted which revealed that watching TV would make kids become stupid. When computers emerged, the condition has more chance to happen. People keep staying in front of screens longer and longer. Some of them even get addicted to it. I think I am maybe addicted to screens, too. I could sit on the sofa and watch TV for a whole day or use the computer until my eyes are sore.

However, my grade was not too bad but I think I am not a person that can do critical thinking. I can think of practical things when others are dreaming but I cannot give any opinions after I watched a movie or read a book. I have been thinking this for a while.
Maybe it is because I watched too much TV so I am not able to think more. Then I made a decision. I will not have TV in my house after I have children. In this way, we can do many more meaningful things instead of getting stupid and fat.

沒有留言: